According to the latest recommendations from the CDC and government officials, the COVID-19 guidelines implemented at our salon are as follows:
Please wear a mask.
Customers and staff are required to wear masks at all times. We recommend wearing a disposable mask to your appointment as it may get dirty.
Please come to the salon alone, and no pets, please.
Unless you are a parent of a child 2 years old or younger, or you require a companion for medical safety and assistance, please wait outside the salon. Currently, there are no waiting seats in the salon.
We will take your temperature upon arrival.
If your temperature exceeds 100.4F, we will reschedule your appointment due to CDC recommendations.
We will ask the following screening questions regarding COVID-19 when you call for an appointment.
Please note that in some cases it may not be possible to secure your appointment based on your answers to the following questions.
- Do you have or had any respiratory or flu-like symptoms, including fevers or coughing, in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 4 weeks?
- Have you traveled abroad in the past 14 days?
Please use hand sanitizer.
We ask you to use the provided hand sanitizer when entering the salon.
Cashless payment methods are preferred.
Please use non-cash payment methods if possible.
Our tipping policy:
Tip is cash or Venmo only.
Please make reservations in advance and confirm via phone (we will call you one day prior to your appointment). In the event of an Instagram booking directly with your stylist, your appointment can also be confirmed there as well.
Our new cancellation policy:
All cancellations must be made 24 hours prior your reservation time. In the event of late cancellations and/or no shows, you will be charged full-service price of your initial reservation.
Drinks and magazines cannot be provided at this time, so please bring your own if necessary.
Efforts of our staff during this time include:
- Minimizing your contact with other customers by spacing out your reservation times.
- All stylists are Barbicide certified, a certificate that proves our dedication to sanitization and infection-control within our salon, to ensure your safety.
- Making every effort to monitor our own physical conditions and daily temperature measurements.
- Using medical disinfectant products to clean everything before and after each customer (chairs, tools, etc.)
- Keeping hand sanitizer near the entrance and at each styling station.
If you have any questions about our new health and safety guidelines, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you for using our services. Your support is important to us!
We deeply appreciate all who donated to help us. To simply say “thank you” is not enough to show our appreciation, but please allow us to say it anyways! Thank you very much!
Having our customer’s constant support allows us to continue our work as hair stylists. It reminds us how lucky we are to have this wonderful profession, one that allows us to grow as people.
We know there will be many challenges in the future, but we would love to continue styling your hair and providing as many smiles possible just as before this pandemic began.
Moving forward, we will continue to do our best to provide a premium experience for our existing and new customers.
We look forward to seeing you. Thank you again from all of us, at
GARDEN New York