To our loyal client
According to the latest recommendations from the CDC and government officials, The Covid-19 guidelines implemented at our salon are as follows:
Please wear a mask.
Customers and staff are now required to wear masks at all times.
We recommend wearing a disposable mask to your appointment as it may get dirty.
Please come to the salon alone, no pets please.
Please note: Unless you are a parent or you require a companion for medical safety assistance,
Please wait outside the salon.
There are no waiting seats in the salon at this time.
We will take your body temperature when you visit.
If the temperature exceeds 100.4℉, We will reschedule your appointment based on CDC recommendations.
We will ask the following screening questions regarding COVID-19 when you call for an appointment.
Please note that in some cases it may not be possible to make an appointment.
- Do you have or did you have any respiratory symptoms including fever, cough or any other flu within the past 14 days?
- Have you had in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 4 weeks?
- Have you traveled abroad in the past 14 days?
Use hand sanitizer
We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the salon.
Cashless payment method
Please use non-cash payments if possible.
Our tip policy
Please pay the tip using cash or VENMO.
The method differs depending on the person handling your appointment, so please ask your stylist.
Make reservations in advance and confirm (Full reservation is required.) Your appointment can be confirmed on the Instagram account of your stylist or the salon's Instagram account. Please check your stylist's schedule.
Our new cancellation policy:
All cancellations must be made 24 hours before the reservation time.
In case of late cancellations and/or no shows, you will be charged full service price.
Drinks and magazines cannot be provided at this time, so please bring your own if necessary.
Efforts of our staff during this time:
- We minimize contact with other customers by spacing your reservations.
- We study the virus together to prevent the spread and provide a safe environment.
- We wll make every effort to monitor our own physical conditions with daily temperature measurement.
- We use medical disinfection products to clean everything before and after each customer.
- We keep hand sanitizer near the entrance and at each styling station.
If you have any questions about our new health and safety guidelines, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you for your using our services. Your support is important to us.
We really appreciate all who donated to help us. To simply say "thank you" Is not sufficient to show our appreciation, but we will say it anyway! Thank you very much!
Having our customers'assistance allows us to continue our work as hair stylists, and reminds us that we are lucky to have this wonderful profession that lets us grow as people.
We know there will be many changes in the future, but we would love to continue styling your hair and providing as many smiles as before this difficult pandemic situation began.
Going forward, GARDEN New York will continue to provide a premium experience for our existing and new customers.
We look forward to seeing you. Thank you from all of us at
GARDEN New York